Our overriding goal is to live sustainably—which for us means trying to live peacefully and justly in our world. After a year of looking for land through the lens of Permaculture we found a place that spoke to us. Our 45 acre farm is located in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains in Beavercreek, Oregon.
The Tasting Room is open regular hours:
Memorial Weekend to Thanksgiving Weekend
Saturday & Sunday 12 noon-5:00 pm
Sundays 12 noon-5:00 pm
Available other times by appointment; contact us at 503-632-WINE (9463) or email@example.com
The Tasting Room is located on site with the vineyard and winery, at 15640 S Spangler Rd., Oregon City, OR. We are located about 8 miles south of Oregon City, just off Highway 213 [map link].
Directions from North – Portland/Oregon City:
– Take Interstate 5 to I-205 to Exit 10 – Parkplace
– Follow OR 213 south for 8.2 miles
– Turn left on S. Spangler Rd. and drive 1.5 miles to 15640—Forest Edge, on right (south)side. Tasting Room is .25 miles down the driveway on the right.
Directions from South – Silverton/Salem:
– Take Cascade Hwy/OR 213 north past Mulino
– Turn right on S. Spangler Rd. and drive 1.5 to 15640—Forest Edge, on right (south) side. Tasting Room is .25 miles down the driveway on the right.